The Official online license renewal texas
LTC course is very helpful for all the concerned people. The best part is that you can attend the classes in classrooms or online. This training will be provided through and approved course provider. It contains all the essential information that you need to get a concealed carry license.
Get your Texas LTC in 3 simple steps
The first step is that you have to study and pass our online course which is not very difficult. You can easily complete it with a minor effort and focus
2. Once you are done with the online course that we offer, you will get and LTC-101 certificate that you will take to the in-person test. You must be prepared for that test. Because on the basis of in-person test, you can have the access to the certificate. Once you pass the in-person test, your instructor will complete the LTC_101 certificate for you (License to Carry) LTC application.
3. File the required application for the Texas License to Carry (LTC) with the Texas Department of Public Safety.
Texas Concealed Carry Law
Our Texas LTC Online class is The Official Online Texas License to Carry Class in the Great State Of Texas. Most of the people in our society are concerned about their health and safety as well. Unfortunately, most people don’t know how to use a firearm to protect themselves. They just stay still when an unpleasant moment happens to them. A handgun safety course is required for each person who wants to apply for the Texas License to Carry. This is mandatory for everyone and everyone who wish to apply for the concealed carry license must complete the course which will provide you the evidence as well.
License to carry Applications Requirements
There are the requirements for the license to carry for application requirements and the one who fulfill these requirements is eligible to attend the course as well.
- You must be 21 years of age or older than that then you can be eligible for a Texas License to Carry (LTC)
- Before starting, you must submit to a background check first
- Then you must complete four to six hours of classroom or online training from a Texas DPS approved provider.
- You must pass the Texas LTC exam which they will first take online. Then they will call you for the in-person test. You have to pass the both tests.
- The most important thing is the handling of a handgun. You must prove that you are efficient enough to handle a handgun while shooting.
Legitimate and Legal courses
- The course to teach a handgun is required for each and every person. Who seeks to obtain a license and must have training sessions and those sessions must be divided into parts. One part of the course is the classroom instructions in which you can learn in a more good way because you can be available for the practices as well. Second part is the range instruction and an actual demonstration by the applicant of the applicant’s ability to safely and proficiently use a handgun.
- An educated and qualified instructor will teach you every part of a handgun proficiency course and you will learn more quickly. Here you can see a lot of information related to the concealed carry course. The classroom instruction part is not less than four to six hours of instructions. On The laws relate to weapons and use the of deadly force as well.
It also includes handguns safety, including the use of restraint holsters and various methods to make sure the safe and secure carrying of openly carried handguns
Nonviolent dispute and resolutions
Proper storage practices for handguns with an emphasis on storage practices that eliminates the accident injury to a child.
Study Guide for Concealed Carry Education
Module 1- Handgun Laws and Legal Issues in the Use of Deadly Force
According to the Texas statutes, this course covers the following required topics.
- Laws that are related to the handguns laws concerning the use of deadly force
- Handgun safety and use including the use of the restraint holsters and methods, to make sure the secure carrying of the handguns.
- The overall objective of this Texas License to Carry (LTC) course is to teach you the laws and responsibilities. That apply to the License to Carry (LTC) holders.
- As you move towards each module, you will be given the objectives for that specific module.
Module 1- Introduction
In this module you will be provided with general information regarding the laws related to the use of the handguns and to use of deadly force. When you will study this information, always remember that how and whether these laws apply to a specific scenario. It will depend on the specific underlying facts and are subjected towards different interpretations by the law enforcements, prosecuting agencies and the courts as well. So, there can be different conditions and scenarios as well.
Upon Completing Module 1, you should:
- Be able to remember the places where a handgun may or may not be carried by a license holder.
- Be able to define or tell the possible outcomes from carrying a handgun while intoxicated.
- Understand and know how mutuality and unilateral agreements function. And know the resources that are there to tell and determine which states are reciprocal.
- Always be familiar with the rules, regulations, and laws in Penal Code Chapter 9 related to licensing to carry and the use of power.
- Always determines the difference between two things. One is: reasonable” and the second is “necessity”
- Always understand when he/she can justify the use of the force.
As we all know that local and federal government have different handgun laws. They make their policies according to their areas so, you must find out that what is legal in your area. In addition, we can say that, if you are taking your handgun with you to another location, you must make sure that you are following the laws while transporting a handgun. You must always check the laws and regulations as well where you will be shooting your gun. No doubt that laws are made for the ease of the population. If those laws are concerned with the people who wants to carry a concealed carry license than they must be having all the information regarding the laws likewise.
License to Carry Introduction
Practicing with your handgun to develop the skills regarding firearms is not much difficult. But you must be careful while handling a handgun. Just as important otherwise make sure that you learn the Texas laws for concealed carry and open carry for a handgun. The one who wants to have a concealed carry license, should know both the criminal and civil requirements. Even if a trial or criminal justification finds that you were justified in your case, you will still have to face civil charges for that.
This course will provide you the information on some of the laws in Texas. If you are unsure about the laws after completing this course than you can get help from us directly or you can contact to the attorney who is familiar with the Texas handgun laws. If you plan to take the handgun to another state then you must be aware and follow the laws of that state. In Texas, you must carry all the handguns so that they are either concealed or in a shoulder or belt holster.
According to the Texas Penal Code 46.01, any firearm that is made, adapted, or designed to be fired with one hand, where a firearm is any device made, adapted, or designed to expel a projectile through a barrel by using the energy generated by an explosion or burning any device readily changeable to that use.
Carrying a handgun on or about a person, including a shoulder or a belt such that the handgun is particularly or wholly visible.
Carrying a handgun in a way that a common person cannot predict that the person carrying the handgun is armed
Who May not Get a License to Carry
According to the Texas Government Code, you cannot get a Texas License to carry if you do not meet the following requirements. For example, you would be ineligible if you:
- Have been charged with any of the crime or felony offenses listed in the statute
- Are chemically dependent
- Are not capable of exercising sound judgment regarding the proper use and storage of the handgun.
- Have been convicted of a Felony
- Are offending in building a child support payment that is administrated by the attorney general
- Are limited under the court protective order or restraining orders offending your spousal relationships.
License to Carry Expiration Date
The expiration date depends on your LTC depends on whether you are a U.S. citizen
- If you are a U.S. citizen, the LTC expires on your first birthday that occurs four years after the date the license is issued to you. If you are not a U.S. citizen, the LTC expires on the earlier of your first birthday occurs four years after the date of issuance.
About our Online Course
Get certified online for your Texas License to Carry (LTC). Our Texas online license to carry class is the official and valid online Texas LTC class which is verified by the Texas Department of Public Safety. We make it very easy and feasible to get a license. Unlike others, our online classes are very easy because of the experienced instructors and one more thing is that we break everything down into levels so it is very easy to understand and grasp the whole idea out of it. We also provide you with one of the best local instructors in your area. They help to complete the course by giving you the shooting training once you are done with our online course.
You can also take our online classes according to your comfort zone. If you are at home, or outside you can just have the tab and click on the course and there it is. While watching you remember that something is left that you have not done yet then, you can pause it and after doing the other tasks, you can get back to it where you left it. It is also available 24/7 at your place on your schedule. You can save yourself by not sitting for hours in the classrooms and listening to the boring lectures. Our online class is available to everyone. It doesn’t matter where you live, our online class is certified statewide
Who can take the Texas Online LTC class?
One more question is who can attend this class and the answer is that anyone from anywhere can take our official Texas Online license class. It does not matter in which city you are living in, Our LTC class is certified and approved by Texas DPS statewide. Once your class have been completed, Your certificate of completion, LTC-101 will be immediately available to download.
You can also take online classes on a tablet, laptop, or smartphone. It is very user-friendly. So, in short, you can take online classes by staying in your comfort zone.
It is all administered through videos that are broken into 10-15 minutes segments. Progress of you is saved at the end of every video allowing you to take the LTC class as fast or slow as you want.
Both men and women should consider and be having a concealed carry weapon because it has almost become a requirement now in order to protect yourself or your family. My local range rents all of the 380 micro-compact pistols on the market. S&W, Kel-Tec, Sig, Ruger, Magnum Research, AMT. These all are popular rentals and popular sellers as well in the market. Some of them have been replaced and trashed with the new ones due to extreme breakage and wear. Some of them have been going to the factory multiple times. We are telling you this because we think that they tell us the TCP is the most reliable pocket. 380 in their rental case. The rental has over 10,000 rounds through it and has no breakages. None of the contenders can claim that. The Ruger LCP, known as a stout little gun, comes in third (with a warranty trip or two).
So these are all the information for the Texas License to Carry (LTC). If you are interested and want to have a certification of Texas License to carry then you can register now because we are offering a discount on the course. The best part is you can watch and learn it from anywhere.
Even If you are at home or away from the house, you can just open your tablet or mobile phone and can take the classes which are already broken into small segments.
This will help you in the future life because if we are concerned with our health and safety and we want our family and friends safe at the same time then we should be having the license to protect ourselves from criminals. So, what are you waiting for! Our offer is very limited for a limited time. Avail of your opportunity at the best rates.
The Texas License to Carry Online is available Nationwide and Texas. Join us in taking The Official Online Texas License to Carry Class.
Common Customer FAQs About The Official Online Texas License to Carry Class
This depends on the instructor; it can range anywhere from $75 to $150 dollars. That is why we built the online version of the Texas License to Carry Class for the working family. Our class is $40. We are the most affordable in the state.
Yes, minus Range Portion of training if needed, and getting fingerprints / Passport photos done. Everything can be taught online at your own pace with our Texas License to Carry Class. You can go to the Texas DPS website here to start your application. Everything these days is submitted online, though there is an option to mail some things in but DPS frowns on that.
In a nutshell yes, LTC replaced the CHL
The Texas License to Carry class is a great way to get your license and start carrying the firearm that suits you best. You’ll apply online, pay an applicable fee (which changes depending on which type of applicant you are), then receive your permit in mail within about 60 business days!
- Standard $40
- Active-Duty Military $0
- Veteran $25
- State Correctional Officer $0
- County Jailer $0
The above fees are separate from your class fee and are paid directly to the State for a 5-year LTC.
Texas License to Carry Online Class
The Texas License to Carry Online Class is the perfect way to earn your Texas Concealed Handgun License. This comprehensive online course covers all the topics required by the State of Texas. Our class is Vote #1 in the Great State of Texas, 100% DPS Approved, 100% Self-Paced, and works on any Device including your Smartphone.
Course Provider: Organization
Course Provider Name: Conceal Carry Academy
Course Provider URL: https://concealedcarryintexas.com/single-class-page/
Texas Online LTC Class - Texas' Leading License to Carry Online Class Provider - Self-Paced
Texas #1 License to Carry Online Class Provider. Our Course is on sale now, self-paced and works on all devices.Official Texas License to Carry a Handgun Cla...