San Antonio Texas - License to Carry – Concealed Carry
Save your gas Money and take our Texas License to Carry Online
Is it important to get your San Antonio Texas License to Carry class (Concealed Carry class)
or should you pursue an LTC at all now that you have a constitutional carry permit in Texas?
The answer is unequivocally yes; you should obtain your LTC/CHL classes San Antonio License right away because LTC is essential.
Despite the fact that Texas now has constitutional carry, Subchapter H Chapter 411.172 of the Texas Government Code remains in full force and effect. Our Texas LTCs were not lost, and you can still obtain one. If you already have LTC, you should renew it right away because it is still valid. And we believe that having a Texas License to Carry permit has several advantages. Simply put, you have more rights as a license holder. You also gain additional advantages and safeguards.
Briefly Explaining the Process of Obtaining San Antonio LTC
Obtaining your San Antonio Texas – License to carry permit is a 2-Step process, regardless of how people advertise. You must:
- Attend a State Licensed Certification Class
- Complete the on-line registration process with the state.
You can also take license to carry class San Antonio, CHL class San Antonio, and gun safety class San Antonio online
San Antonio License to Carry Class:
Concealed carry class San Antonio or San Antonio Texas License to Carry (Texas Concealed Carry) Class is required in order to apply for a license to carry (LTC). The four-hour LTC class (Concealed carry class San Antonio) includes the following topics:
- Safe Storage and handling of firearms
- Laws governing the use of deadly force
- Conflict resolution
- Non violent dispute resolution
Unless you are an active duty member of the military, you must have a driver’s license and be at least 21 years old in order to enroll in a San Antonio CHL class (LTC Class).
You can enroll in the San Antonio Texas (CHL) LTC Class without having a concealed handgun license (CHL).
Online CHL classes San Antonio Texas:
Texas House Bill 3748 has made it simpler to apply for a Texas License to Carry (LTC). The State of Texas has granted TX Conceal & Carry permission to fulfill the LTC training requirement’s classroom instruction component and to offer applicants a fully online written exam. GC 411.188 and GC 411.190 of Texas certified to deliver the LTC Online Course (classroom instruction only).
- Our online concealed carry class is easy and convenient.
- It is a self paced class so your progress is saved and you can logout and continues where you left off when you log back in.
Why You Must Enroll in San Antonio Concealed Carry Classes Online:
There are so many reasons that explain why you must take San Antonio CHL / LTC classes online. But one of the most obvious reasons is that by taking our San Antonio Concealed Carry Classes Online you don’t have to go through the hassle of attending a live class anymore. You can now complete your Texas LTC (license to carry) online class as of September 1, 2019.
This new option was made possible by a Bill passed by the Texas legislature and signed into law by Texas Governor Greg Abbot in June of this year.
Simple to use and comprehend:
Our San Antonio CHL class course is simple to use and comprehend. The course is divided into short and manageable lessons that you can work through at your own pace. We don’t require any prior training or experience for you to take this course. It is best for those who want to get their Texas License to carry (concealed carry permit) as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Best option for busy Texans:
This online San Antonio License to carry course is ideal for busy Texans who want to get their Texas LTC without having to leave their home.
The course is self-paced and only takes 4 hours to complete, making it the perfect option for busy Texans.
The LTC/CHL course San Antonio is also reasonably priced, allowing you to obtain your license to carry without breaking the bank.
Complete the course from anywhere you are:
Furthermore, each segment is only 15-20 minutes long, so you can learn at whatever pace you would like. You will learn everything about safely getting your concealed carry permit in Texas from wherever you are. In addition, all progress is saved after each session, so you can come and go as you please without fear of losing your place.
Get the most accurate and reliable information available:
Our San Antonio, Texas LTC online class is fully up to date with the latest Texas guidelines and requirements and The Department of Public Safety (DPS) approved all class content. As a result, you can be confident that you are getting the most accurate and reliable information available when taking the online course.
The cost of the online portion of LTC class is \$45, which you will pay when enrolling into the class.
Anyone (21 or above) from Anywhere in Texas can take our license to carry class, San Antonio
Those looking for a License to carry class (LTC), class in San Antonio or Concealed carry class San Antonio anywhere in Texas can take our online Texas license to carry class. Our online LTC class is approved statewide by the Texas Department of Public Safety. As a approved online course provider our online course allows you to get certified for your Texas LTC (license to carry) from the comfort of your home and at your own pace. Our online course is self paced and works on all devices including your smart phone.
What about the Shooting Portion?
In order To get your Texas License to carry first thing you need to do is to prove to the state of Texas that you are safe and confident with your firearm.
Once you complete our online LTC (also known as a CHL) class you simply use any local LTC instructor in your area to complete the shooting portion. We provide you with our instructor locator to find a instructor in your area. We have tons of LTC instructors from the San Antonio area in our locator. You will bring them the certificate of training (LTC101) you get from taking our online LTC course and they will complete the range instruction/shooting portion.
This concealed carry class (LTC Class) is not a “how-to-shoot” class San Antonio. It is expected that the student has already achieved a minimum safe level of proficiency with their handgun, including loading, unloading, slide or cylinder manipulation, proper use of safety devices, and operational controls. You get to shoot 50 rounds for proficiency.
No optical enhancer will be allowed for the applicants of License to carry. You have to use open sights; you can’t use optics or red dots or anything.
During the proficiency test, you will be expected to be safe while handling their firearms which are part of the test.
- Students who cannot meet these standards will fail the proficiency test and will need to retest at later date.
- Prospective students who have little handgun experience are encouraged to visit the range prior to class and take a 20 Minute Training Class or schedule an Introduction to Shooting classes San Antonio, 2-1/2 hour personal instruction class.
- But if you have no shooting experience and you need an introductory course, than it is recommended that you should sign up for our San Antonio handgun training, (San Antonio Firearm Training) prep class to get training for the Texas License to carry.
This class offers the shooting portion only of the LTC course. You must have completed the online course, if you choose this course. You will also need to provide tour LTC101 to the instructor for completion of the course.
You should Keep in Mind that:
All handguns/firearms will be inspected by instructors for the safety of the shooter, instructors, and other students. Unsafe handguns will not be allowed for the shooting proficiency test. Any student not following safe gun handling procedures on the range or in the classroom will be ask to leave the classroom and range. NO REFUNDS for safety violations.
- Handgun gun
- 50 rounds of ammunition
- Safety glasses, hearing protection for use during range qualification.
Why choose us?
There are any number of places you can get a License to carry (concealed handgun permit) in San Antonio. But there are not many that can make sure you carry not only legally but with true confidence, prepared for real-world scenarios.
There are number of reasons why you should choose us:
- We offer an affordable and convenient online CHL training course, LTC training course and gun safety course San Antonio, for those who want to get their Texas License as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- This online course is ideal for busy Texans who want to get their License to Carry/CHL without having to leave their home.
- Our License to carry class/ CHL class San Antonio is also reasonably priced, allowing you to obtain your license without breaking the bank.
- The Texas Department of Safety has approved our online LTC Class for San Antonio Residents.
- This is the best way to get certified and carry a weapon in Texas, without having any travel or additional costs.
Plus, there’s more.
- As long as you have an internet connection, you can do it from wherever.
- With the Texas LTC, you can carry your firearm in more places with fewer limitations.
- We’ve already seen generic no-carry signs spring up all over San Antonio, but now certain regions are providing some protection for law-abiding gun owners who are licensed by the state of Texas and exercising their Second Amendment rights!
Those who want to have the legal right to carry a handgun in most other states, not just Texas, should obtain the Texas License to carry permit.
For those who do not travel, having been properly trained in the use of the weapon you are carrying may provide you with some legal liability protection.
You will also be legally permitted to carry in 37 other reciprocal states.
Don’t put off exercising your second amendment rights; sign up for LTC Classes, CHL Classes San Antonio, and our License to Carry (concealed carry) Online Course today!