18-20 Year Olds Apply now to get you Concealed Carry and Start with our Texas LTC Online Class
The new age requirement for the Texas License to Carry – Texas Concealed Carry is now only 18 years old per Law.
Firearms Policy Coalition, Inc. et. al., v. Steven McCraw, et. al., No. 4:21-cv-1245-P
For those who are unfamiliar with the Texas License to Carry process, in order to receive a license to carry in Texas, you must first pass a training program.
And obtaining a Texas license to carry can be a time-consuming and costly process. The good news is that you no longer need to go through the trouble of attending a live class. You can obtain your Texas LTC through online training.
Some people may be questioning if Texas LTC online class training is legitimate.
Is it even legal to do that? Is a Texas LTC online class currently in effect?
The answer is yes. LTC online courses are legal and legitimate. Now you don’t have to go through the hassle of attending a live class anymore You can now complete your Texas LTC (license to carry) online class as of September 1, 2019. This new option was made possible by a Bill passed by the Texas legislature and signed into law by Texas Governor Greg Abbot in June of this year.
- Texas LTC Online Class is best for those who want to get their Texas License as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- This online LTC course is ideal for busy Texans who want to get their Texas LTC without having to leave their home.
- The online License to carry class is also reasonably priced, allowing you to obtain your license without breaking the bank.
- The course is self-paced and only takes 4 hours to complete, making it the perfect option for busy Texans.
- Furthermore, each segment is only 15-20 minutes long, so you can learn at whatever pace you would like. You will learn everything about safely getting your concealed carry permit in Texas from wherever you are. In addition, all progress is saved after each session, so you can come and go as you please without fear of losing your place.
- The Texas LTC online class from LTC training is fully up to date with the latest Texas guidelines and requirements and The Department of Public Safety (DPS) approved all class content. As a result, you can be confident that you are getting the most accurate and reliable information available when taking the online course.
How does the Texas LTC online course work?
Texas LTC Online Class courses are simple to use and comprehend. The course is divided into short and manageable lessons that you can work through at your own pace. They don’t require any prior training or experience for you to take this course.
GC 411.188 as included in Texas License to Carry and Handgun Laws issued by the Texas Department of Public Safety states:
- The classroom teaching portion of the handgun proficiency course may be administered by a qualified pistol instructor or an online course provider. The classroom portion of the course must include at least four hours and no more than six hours of instruction on the following topics: (1) firearms and deadly force laws; (2) handgun use and safety, including the use of restraint holsters and methods to ensure the secure carrying of openly carried handguns; (3) nonviolent conflict resolution; and (4) proper handgun storage practices, with an emphasis on storage practices that eliminate the possibility of accidental discharge.
- The classroom instruction portion of the handgun proficiency course must be delivered online by an approved online course provider. A course delivered online must have a minimum of four hours and a maximum of six hours of teaching.
Thus, they will essentially teach you everything you need to know.
Benefits of taking Texas LTC Online Class:
There are several benefits of taking the Texas LTC Online class:
- One of the obvious reasons is that it helps save time, money, and hassle.
- You can complete the course from anywhere you are.
- Their 100 percent web-based LTC course saves you from cramming crowded classrooms with strangers. Not to mention LTC training Texas course works on any device, from anywhere around the globe.
- You can get your license to concealed carry in no time at all.
- You can be confident that you have the most accurate information available to get your CHL quickly and easily.
If you are looking to get your Texas License as quickly and efficiently as possible. So what are you waiting for? Get yourself registered today for Texas LTC Online Class.
The online Texas LTC course is offered by the Texas Department of Public Safety (DPS) and is state-approved. It consists of videos and interactive exercises, and you will be able to ask the instructor questions. After finishing the online Texas LTC course, you will be able to print your certificate of completion.
When you’re ready to get your Texas License to Carry (LTC), make sure you choose a premier training provider. Conceal Carry Academy is committed to offering the best firearms training possible. When they need information on firearms safety or they want to take a Texas LTC class, gun owners trust the expertise of the pros from Conceal Carry Academy. If you have questions about any aspect of gun ownership in Texas, contact us today!